Tuesday, April 24, 2012

EXCLUSIVE: Brian McKnight -- I Wrote 'P***y' Song Because I'm Going CRAZY (Video)




Brian McKnight released a preview of newest piece of work "If Your Ready To Learn". Which Had his in fans feeling a mixture of feeling from humor to anger. "I've been home for a month ... I've got this boot on my foot. I'm like a month away from Achilles tendon surgery, so I've been stuck in the house."Brian added, the song "isn't for everyone. It's a parody. I'm having fun because basically I have nothing else else to do."In case you haven't heard it ... Brian released a clip of a new song on YouTube called "If You're Ready to Learn" -- featuring the lyrics, "Let me show you how your p---y works/Since you didn't bring it to me first." -TMZ- Listen down below : - DyMNation

No comments:

Post a Comment