Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Did LB Make The Right Move ?

"I've heard everything this summer," said James, who responded to criticism from Michel Jordan, Magic Johnson and Charles Barkley. "Things I expected. Some I didn't expect. Well, I make my own decisions and live with them. I still respect Mike, still respect Magic, Charles and the rest. They paved the way for guys like myself, on and off the court."
The biggest story in the NBA off season has been over Lebron James Decision to Play for the Mami Heats with his new team mates Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh. Braggin to ESPN reporters that "We're going to bring our 'A' game" for his sake I hope he lives up to his Trash talk. Numerous Ohioans have video recorded burning of his caviler jersey though a little extreme I see the frustration in the fellow Cavs fan heart. The question is will LB be able to transition into a team player sharing the ball with two aggressive ball carriers. Some may argue that his assists and rebounds will improve, but don't forget that Wade is both a big assist man and rebounder, while Bosh will gobble up plenty of rebounds, as well. Thing might balance out on the court if each player is willing to sacrifice, but will it be possible to fix his public image will people be forgiven by Ohio?

No comments:

Post a Comment